Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyun Joong Each Snag Award in The 45th Annual Baeksang Awards




2009’s most talked about, ‘Boys Before Flowers’ sizzled at the Baeksang Awards.

‘Boys before Flowers’ Lee Min Ho received the Best Newcomer Award at the 45th Annual Baeksang Awards held in Seoul on the 27th.

Lee Min Ho said tonight “This is my first award ceremony and I’m ashamed for tripping on the red carpet. Thank you very much to all of the ‘Boys Before Flowers’ filming and producing staff. I’ll try and work even harder in the future.”


‘Boys Before Flowers’ Kim Hyun Joong was awarded the Popularity Award.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “I was able to work on a really good production,” and “I’m undeserving of this award. I will work even harder.”

There was an amazing amount of activity outside the awards. Prior to the award ceremony, the fans were a sight to behold when they poured in to see Girl’s Generation and ‘Boys Before Flowers’ members on the red carpet and during the congratulatory performances of SS501’s ‘Because I’m Stupid’ and Girl’s Generation ‘Gee.’

Source: Newsen
thx to: boys before flowers - korean drama

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin