Sunday, September 6, 2009

Danny gokey go country.....soon ^^


Danny Gokey, who finished third in the eighth season of "American Idol", has inked a deal with 19 Recordings/RCA Nashville. The singer who is currently touring across U.S. with the other Top Ten Idols wrote on his Twitter, "Its official I've been signed!"


Danny Gokey and Allison at MTV's backstage

No producer has been attached to be involved in the making of Danny's first studio effort, but he is expected to hit studio soon after the Idol tour is wrapped. A new single will possibly be released in late fall with the album to follow in March next year.

While waiting for Danny Gokey's new materials, fans can catch his performances at the Idol on-going tour where he delivers several country music songs, including Rascal Flatts' "What Hurts the Most and My Wish". "[when I was on Idol] I was so wet behind the ears, I didn't know where I wanted to go," he says of his passion in making country music record. "But I most related to the message and the music of country."

"danny's go country...wow!! can he became the next carrie underwood...american idol's alum who successed in country music..... just wait n see in March next year.."
for another information see aceshowbiz

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin