Friday, January 30, 2009

What a lovely family ... difference make it beautiful . .

Angelina Jolie n Brad Pitt's big family


Jolie shows her son a sign in Cambodia warning of land mines. "Mad is just starting to learn a little Khmer (Cambodia's native tongue)," she explains. "This is the first time Maddox has really understood that this is his country. He recognizes himself in the people, which is a wonderful thing to see."


A 'MOVING' MOMENT

"It was incredibly moving to visit my son's country," Pitt says about traveling with Maddox to his native homeland. Of her children's personalities, Jolie says: "Mad is lovely and very smart and funny, but he's got a certain sense of calm. He's a thinker. Zahara is possibly the funniest person I've ever met in my life – so dramatic and creative and loud and charming."


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – with children Maddox, 5, Shiloh, 7 months, and Zahara, who turns 2 on Jan. 8 – gather in Cambodia together in November. "Having three children and watching them influence each other is so beautiful to me," Jolie tells PEOPLE. "I'm just so blessed that's my family. As a mom, I just want more kids – I'm having a great time."

from www.people.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin